Whisky Lover Gift Set
- The Whisky Lovers Kit comes with the informative Whiskypedia book and two specialized whisky glasses.
- Whiskypedia is written by Charles MacLean who is said to be Scotlands leading Whisky expert.
- “This is a book about Scotch Whisky distillers, but also a book about why Scotch whisky tastes as it does, and how flavour might have subtly changed over the years.” – Charles MacLean
- The two specialized glasses are ideal for enjoying the full whisky experience.
- Whisky not included.
- Gift box size 20H x 19W x 13H (cm).
- Gift box weight 915g.
A compendum of Scotch Whisky
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO SCOTCH WHISKY
BY THE FOREMOST AUTHORITY
Thorough, entertaining and informative. Whiskypedia has established itself as the key guide to its subject, for experts and novices alike. Malt whisky is the quintessental “spirit of place,” and this book takes a wholly new approach to understanding and enjoying its pleasure.
Whiskypedia explores the flavour and character of every malt (and grain) whisky distilled in Scotland with reference to how it is made. Introductory sections explain the contribution made by each stage of production and maturation.
Charles MacLean has spent more than thirty years researching, writing, and lecturing about Scotch whisky.
He has published more than a dozen books on the subject. He shares his enthusiasm.
There are no reviews yet.